THE NEW BANAX KAIGEN
1500 TM ELECTRIC MULTIPLIER REEL
TM= Twin Motor
EEC VAT Inclusive Price
Banax combine their
finest components and features with precision manufacturing
technology. It provides strong cranking power by two electric motors
(one for speed and one for power) and adjustable accurate depth
What makes the Banax electric reels so much better than traditional
First of all, they are
Electric or Manual so no need to worry about blown fuses or dead
batteries when you have
the big one on. They are much lighter, faster, quieter, smarter, and in
many cases just as strong or stronger.
They also have a line counter, level-wind, and auto-stop features.
These reels make a great day of fishing that
much better. No more hand cranking to check your bait.
Are the reels Electric or Manual?
Our reels are electric,
manual, or both. They can be strictly electric by using the Speed
Lever, strictly manual by using the handcrank, or both by using the
Speed Adjustable Accelerator Lever &
handcrank simultaneously. The handcrank remains stationary in electric
mode unless you choose to turn it.
Does the Banax have an Auto-Stop feature?
Yes, and it's great.
This prevents pulling your swivel or kite through the eye of your
rod. Just engage the speed
adjustable accelerator lever and walk away.
What power source can I use?
The reels are 12V (DC)
like most other electric reels. A 12V battery is your best choice,
however we use 12V
(400 amp) portable jump starters and they last an entire day of fishing
with to 2 people using it.
What kind of power cord comes with reels?
The Banax come with 9ft (nine foot) power cords with alligator clips.
Who is Banax?
"Banax" (as it is now
known) was originally founded as a joint venture with Daiwa-Japan in
1973 and separated
from Daiwa-Japan in 1986. It merged with LG Int'l Corp. in July of 1992
and re-branded itself Bando Sports Ltd.
in August of 1992. The "Banax" brand was created in 1997 and the company
later changed it's name to Banax
Co. LTD in 2002. Banax's baitcasting reels have long been a favorite of
- High speed retrieve 550 feet per minute.
- Low speed high torque mode for larger fish, reel will automatically
shift speeds without stopping the spool (Other current 2 speed reels
have to stop the reel to shift).
- 70# drag with empty spool, 50# drag with a full spool
- very smooth. Motor torque exceeds these drag capabilities.
- Extremely large helical gearing for long term durability and quiet
- Generously sized drag system for consistent performance over long
- Honed and polished drag plates for smooth drag levels across all
levels of drag.
- 7 large diameter carbon fiber greased drag washers.
- Oversized ceramic level wind guide (.230") easily handles windons,
wax loops and kite swivels. The level wind design eliminates the
chance of line wrap, and has a solid metal guide housing.
- Reel will display feet (Yay!) or meters
- Solid core braid capacities:
65# Braid - 1200 Yards
80# Braid - 1000 Yards
100# Braid - 800 Yards
130# Braid - 600 Yards